In two previous blogs In Its Entirety and Easy Does It, I talk about ways to start the organizing process. To continue the theme of How do I Start, I have another suggestion. This exercise can be done anywhere, a closet, a room at home, your office , the garage, their is clutter or disarray. Pick up 10 things and put them were they belong. It may take you only 5 to 10 minutes to do this. Do This several times a week or every other day and you will see results!
- 153,936 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Tip Thursday: A Goal Setting Worksheet
- November Quotes To Get You Motivated
- February Quotes To Start The Month Off Right!!
- Guest Blogger Jackie Waters: Relocate or Renovate: Considerations for Improving Your Home or Moving
- It’s Never Too Early To Teach Time Management
- Super Organizer Wednesday: Being Thankful Today and Everyday!
- Some Saturday Quotes For Us!
- En Dutch (5)
- EN Espanol (6)
- Health (61)
- Life Coaching (258)
- Me (88)
- Music/Arts (32)
- Notary Public (2)
- Organizing (541)
- Product Review/Endorsements (52)
- Super Organizer Universe Radio Show (24)
- The SOS Show with James Lott Jr (14)
- The Super Organizer Show (14)
- Uncategorized (207)
- Guest Blogger Jackie Waters: Relocate or Renovate: Considerations for Improving Your Home or Moving January 23, 2020
- The Super Organizer Goes French..Sort Of.. January 21, 2020
- A Quote From Dr. Martin Luther King Jr I Love! January 20, 2020
- 6 Years As A Blogger Today! January 6, 2020
- Happy New Decade!!! January 1, 2020
- Do You Already Have Gifts In Your Home??? December 18, 2019
- Guest Blogger: Jackie Waters- Transforming Your Garage Into Your Home Office! December 11, 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like