Tag Archives: organize
Okay Peeps! When you are in a relationship, it is easy to fall into behavioral patterns that are detrimental to the coupling. I am always rooting for you, so I am going to share with you some things you should NOT do to get your partner to clean up or get organized:
- Stay slient and hope they notice
- Chastise them if they don’t do it the way you like or to your liking.
- Lack of communication period.
- Being too needy and harpy
- Put them down because they have different taste or a different vision
- Projecting your emotions from something else onto them .
- Double speak. Not saying what you really mean.
- Use Sex as a barganing chip.
Organize your shower caddy and leave in there ONLY things you ACTUALLY use.
Go thru all your medicines and throw out the ones that EXPIRED.
Look at your shoes and ask yourself, are they being stored the best way they can?
Pick a shelf on your bookcase and get rid of every book that you will never read (or read again).
Go in the kitchen and get rid of all broken/cracked/chipped plates.
Clean out your car.
Clean out the trunk of your car and organize it.
Go buy a clear, plastic jewelry organizer.
Put loose jewelry in organizer.
Recycle old magazines