Happy New Year to everyone!!
One of the newer services I offer is Life Coaching. It doesn’t have to be only related to Organizing. It can be about anything you want to accomplish and want to unlock the path to getting there.
I specialize in helping individuals who want to restart or move forward in their lives in a way that is unique and specific and leads them on the road to success!
My role as your Coach:
1. Not to diagnose or treat anything.
2. Not to solve your problems for you or do the work for you.
3. Not to “fix” you.
4. Not to give you legal or financial advice.
5. Not to take responsibility for your actions or for you.
6. To be non-judgmental
7. To keep what we discuss confidential.
8. Listen openly and be present in our conversations.
9. Ask questions
10. Reflect/mirror back to you.
11. Hold you accountable to what you tell me you want.
12. Trust you to make your own decisions and advocate for your highest intentions.
13. Co-create with you the coaching process.
14. Tell the truth and be supportive
Your role as a Client:
1. Tell the truth to me and to yourself
2. Be present and engaged in the sessions
3. Be willing to stretch yourself and open to new ideas and perspectives.
4. Call or show up on time.
5. Approach challenges as opportunities for learning and growth.
6. Let me know if something isn’t working for you.
7. Let me know if I offend you.
8. Let me know if im not on target with what you are saying.
9. Co-create with me the coaching process
If you or someone you know is interested or would like more details, then please go to thesuperorganizer.com or email me at email@example.com