Inspired by a friend of mine, I decided to start using the sauce packets ion my drawer!! Yes the sauce packets! More than likely they will sit in there and go back and you’ll be throwing them out one day. So I thought what if I used them instead of the bottles that I have. So that’s the mustard, ketchup, mayo and salsa! Now I have no more packets of sauce in my drawers. Try it
- 154,052 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Tip Thursday: A Goal Setting Worksheet
- February Quotes To Start The Month Off Right!!
- February Quotes To Get Us Going!!!
- Do You Know Your Blood Type?
- Super Share Tuesday: Food Journal Worksheet
- Guest Blogger Jackie Waters: Relocate or Renovate: Considerations for Improving Your Home or Moving
- 3 Organizational Tips for Pet Owners!
- En Dutch (5)
- EN Espanol (6)
- Health (61)
- Life Coaching (258)
- Me (88)
- Music/Arts (32)
- Notary Public (2)
- Organizing (541)
- Product Review/Endorsements (52)
- Super Organizer Universe Radio Show (24)
- The SOS Show with James Lott Jr (14)
- The Super Organizer Show (14)
- Uncategorized (207)
- Guest Blogger Jackie Waters: Relocate or Renovate: Considerations for Improving Your Home or Moving January 23, 2020
- The Super Organizer Goes French..Sort Of.. January 21, 2020
- A Quote From Dr. Martin Luther King Jr I Love! January 20, 2020
- 6 Years As A Blogger Today! January 6, 2020
- Happy New Decade!!! January 1, 2020
- Do You Already Have Gifts In Your Home??? December 18, 2019
- Guest Blogger: Jackie Waters- Transforming Your Garage Into Your Home Office! December 11, 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like