If you have a garage, I invite you to go in and ask these SIX questions about your garage space:
- What type of clutter is visible?
- Are there boxes. storage containers, bins stored in there? How many?
- Do you know what is in the boxes, storage containers and bins?
- Are there loose items NOT boxed up on shelves, the floor, etc?
- Are there items in the garage that are just taking up space and could be thrown out or given away?
- Is the garage space being used in the best way possible?
A garage can be a space that becomes a “catch-all” and a “just put it in the garage” place. They are some of the most cluttered spaces I encounter. In many cases, a CAR can’t even fit in them! Efficiently and cleverly organized garages can be a great addition to your house and overall space.