There are FIVE items that I found are useful to a successful organizing journey with another person. The other person could be a roommate, spouse, partner, office co worker, parent, etc. These five things have to be agreed upon by BOTH parties:
- Find a time that works for both of you.
- Find a common goal and agree on it.
- Take joint ownership when problems/issues arise. (“WE” not “You”)
- Listen to each other carefully with an open mind. Each person may have a different approach.
- Have some fun!! Jokes and laughs go a long way.