Tag Archives: 600thpost

My 600th Post!!!!!!


There is something special about reaching this milestone on the last day of the month of Nov and right after the holiday of Thanksgiving! I cannot believe it has been 600 posts already. I am a month away from my TWO year anniversary of this blog!! And I have created and written 95 percent of these posts! The other 5 percent have been useful information to share with you!


I am SO glad I started this blog. It is so much fun to do. It IS work too! I l love to write so that is fulfilled!  I like have the platform to share information and knowledge and resources with the public. I enjoy being part of a great organizing community and that I can also share info on my colleagues on here too. There are so many wonderful professionals all over the world doing great organizing!


I got a radio show this year due to this blog! Super Organizer Universe Radio is on EVERY Friday at 10amPST/1pmEST and I have people from all walks of life and we talk about time management and organizational issues! Also I have other Professional Organizers on and have them share their tricks and tips.I even learn new things too!

I am so grateful and honored when a person reads this blog, shares this blog, likes this blog and even comments on this blog! Thank YOU!

See you again at 1200 posts!



Leave a comment

Posted by on November 30, 2015 in Me


Tags: , , , ,