- Donate something outdated to a thrift store.
- Throw away something that is broken and can’t be fixed or would cost too much to fix.
- Pass along a book you’ve read and probably won’t read again.
- Use paper bags or plastic bags for trash or recyclables.
- Wear a piece of clothing that you haven’t worn in a long time
- Clear off your bed
- Make your bed
- Clear out the things behind doors
- Make a spot where your keys and wallet ALWAYS go.
- Believe that you can be organized
Sort Out Sunday: Do These 10 Things Today