I like random tips! It’s still an education of sorts!
7 Random Yet Useful Tips for the week:
- Think beofore you out shelves up! They can make a room smaller. They can make a room more organized. Really look at the size of your room.
- Labelling is your friend! Labels on clear jars, boxes, bins, etc can make your life easier.
- Add Plants to your house.
- If you have a busy life or think you have a brown thumb, then get plants that need little maintenence and watering. Succulents are always a good choice.
- Whiteboards are good for writing out ideas. Small whiteboards are good for lists.
- Utensil trays are also good for hold other items in drawers too.
- Nightstands with ONE drawer are good. Nice to store things you need nearby but too many drawers may be a chance to induce cluttering.