I DO get asked the question in the title of this blog post! Is there such a thing? What is too cluttered?
My first response is to say that if you have to ask then you already know the answer. But just to clarify, things are too cluttered when:
- You can’t see the floor
- you can barely move about the house
- you cant avoid knocking something down or off when moving around the house
- You have move things so that you can sit or lay down on a couch or bed
- Can’t open doors all the way
- can’t find the most common items you use on a daily basis
You can probably name a few more but those are a good start!