That is a complex question. There are different types of disorganized people. Also there are couples who compliment each other in the organized-disorganized place.
There are people who are cluttered and messy, which is different than being poor with time management. Both are unorganized but can create two different worlds and affect YOU in two different ways. If you are an organized, neat person, then you will probably find it hard to date someone who isn’t.
You really have to ask yourself some important questions:
- Can I be truly non judgemental about their situation/lifestyle?
- DO they seem receptive to change? How much should I be involved?
- Can I recognize that they are adults and make their own choices?
- Do I accept that I can’t change people?
- Would this lead to multiple fights?
And you have to continue to talk to yourself?
- Can I accept them for who they are?
- I should never settle.
- Do I see the reasons why they are disorganized and can I handle that?
- I have the right to live the best life I want and want a partner who feels similar.
I live with someone who is messy, which is different that cluttered and disorganized. Some days I can’t take it! LOL But most of the time I’m fine. I LIKE to clean and do it my way. But if that person was cluttered or disorganized, I PROBABLY couldn’t do it!
What do you think for yourself?