One of the healthiest things you can do for yourself is to admit when you need help. Throw Pride out the window! Keep Ego out the door! The BIG Picture is that you want to be the BEST you and however you can get THERE is fine!
The Role of a LIfe Coach is:
- Not to diagnose or treat anything.
- Not to solve your problems for you or do the work for you.
- Not to “fix” you.
- Not to give you legal or financial advice.
- Not to take responsibility for your actions or for you.
- To be non-judgmental
- To keep what we discuss confidential.
- Listen openly and be present in our conversations.
- Ask questions
- 10.Reflect/mirror back to you.
- 11.Hold you accountable to what you tell me you want.
- 12.Trust you to make your own decisions and advocate for your highest intentions.
- 13.Co-create with you the coaching process.
- 14.Tell the truth and be supportive
Your role as a Client:
- Tell the truth to me and to yourself
- Be present and engaged in the sessions
- Be willing to stretch yourself and open to new ideas and perspectives.
- Call or show up on time.
- Approach challenges as opportunities for learning and growth.
- Let me know if something isn’t working for you.
- Let me know if I offend you.
- Let me know if i’m not on target with what you are saying.
- Co-create with me the coaching process.
More info and contact me visit :thesuperorganizer.com