Hello Readers!! I hope this blog finds you all ready to organize and be organized!
Here is some tips I believe are helpful to keep things running smoothly on your home:
- Assign specific living quarters to everything you own.
- Put things where they work for you: vitamins by the juice glasses, coat hooks in the garage near the car.
- A small, open basket on the coffee table or side table keeps remote controls from slipping between sofa cushions.
- Put a trashcan in every room.
- Whenever you run across anything empty, ripped, the wrong size or never used, immediately toss it in the trash or make a charity box.
- Keep real cleaning cloth/rags next to your cleaning products.
- Have a two-compartment hamper in the kids’ rooms. So they can separate the dirty clothes and learn at the time.
- Gather all kids balls into a large, mesh drawstring bag.
- Tape an envelope for takeout/fast food coupons inside the cabinet door nearest the phone.
- Put a clock in every bathroom.
- Stock your nightstand drawer with pencils, notepads, a phone book and a flashlight.
- Allow only one outfit—tomorrow’s—on the hook outside your closet door.