Pick a room. Take a look at it. Really look at the room. Once you assess the status of the room and its clutter issues you can ask the following questions to further assess what to do for that room:
- Who uses the space?
- Who is the space for?
- How often is the space used?
- How do you want to use the space?
- What furniture and/or equipment is unnecessary in the space?
- What furniture and/or equipment is necessary in the space?
- What items don’t belong in the space? And where do they belong?
- Why Isn’t the space being used the way it is supposed to?